Wrapping up another week here – I’ve been working on a design for a Hudson River living room and hoping to share some of the details next week. I’ve also been photographing the house to share some of our renovation updates with you (finally). Roxy has been photobombing wherever possible.
- Let’s just start with this ad which I just can’t get enough of. I think I’ve watched it 50 times already.
- My Grammy lived in Carmel, CA when I was little and we would always visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium and buy sweatshirts with otters on them, so these guys are important to me.
- Loving this roundup at Remodelista which includes our good friend Georgia Tribuiani’s business And So It Goes – she and her partner have beautifully remixed classic hand-netted bags with bright colors and leather wrapped handles.
- I always wonder – if I painted my floors white, would I be more drawn to decorating with lots of bright color?
- There are some really good things happening in this Kinderhook farmhouse tour.
Happy Weekend. Loveyoubye! Maggie