It’s been a while since I’ve done a links post. For those of you not following me on Instagram, my excuse for everything from now on is we’re expecting our first baby this February! And I’m completely distracted by the motherly changes that are already happening in me. James and I are excited, to say the least. I’m not sure yet how much of this blog will include things related to Bambino, but I am definitely cooking up nursery designs like a champ and I’m sure I will be sharing that project in the near future. Oh, baby!
Otherwise, here’s where my head’s been this week:
- I posted this week about a DIY Copper Paper Towel Holder which has a lot of peeps wondering where copper is on the “Hot or Not” spectrum these days. It’s HOT AS HELL…and here’s another way to bring some copper into your life (on the cheap, I might add)…Copper Spray Paint!!
- I also shared this link on the RBD Facebook Page this week – for my fellow font and vector hoarders – JACKPOT!
- I’m into this tutorial by Joni at LayBabyLay – How to Turn Vintage Photos Pink (or Blue)! I’m also into her blog in general. So fresh and so clean!
- Kids or no kids…THIS project using broken planter pots is cool and I think we should all be doing shit like this in our spare time. Remember when you were in touch with your imagination instead of your iPad?
- We’ve been eating lots and lots of tomatoes this week since I have 4 plants going full blast (including one of these babies!) and we also belong to a weekly CSA. It’s Tomato Week over at the Kitchn too. A couple of my favorite posts from their Tomato Roundup:
- Uhhh, how does everyone feel about a Bloody Mary garnished with an entire Fried Chicken? Jealous? Me too.