I’m happy to see Friday this week. Our dishwasher broke during the week and the repairman comes on Monday, so, there’s that to look forward to. But we also have a long list of projects to tackle and finally have an unscheduled Saturday to try and get to as many as possible. Yard-work, housework, side-work, work-work. You know. I have a huge pile of incredible vintage finds to add to the shop (some are creeping in already…). And we have some friends coming on Sunday that we haven’t seen in a long time and who love to eat. It should be a great weekend.
Here are some things that have been filling my mind this week.
- Baby naming infographics.
- The beautiful impact unfinished wood can have in a home.
- Cursing the gods for not gifting me with $22 million dollars to buy SJP’s East Village Townhouse. (I would take that gorgeous dining table and black and white striped tent as a consolation prize, if they’re reading).
- John Malkovich’s versatility.
- DIY/Home Renovation Blogger Burnout, as reported by the Times.
Happy Weekend! Loveyoubye! Mags