Easter! Easter! Easter! I’m not Catholic nor am I seven years old, but I LOVE Easter. Especially because of crazy vintage boy and girl chicks having a kiss. Happy to ya! Here are this week’s links:
- My big time idol since the 5th grade, Dr. Jane Goodall is all over the place lately. First I caught her on The Colbert Report a couple weeks ago being the coolest old babe ever and now this interview with Gawker. Jane Goodall for President. She’s the BEST. I want to be her…and be adopted by her…and have her adopt all of my unborn children too.
- Coachella Fashion. I would consider going if more people looked like this Vanilla Ice sexpot or this Bill and Ted’s hotness instead of your average emo Pocahontas poo-pants.
- This is egg decorating that’s just my speed…grab a sharpie. done.
- You know how I love gold, too. Shoot, these fancy eggs are just my type too.
- I think all this Coachella has me pondering whether a 33 year old can rock a CROP TOP this summer, maybe? The last time I felt good in a crop top was after I had my tonsils out (at 21) and hadn’t eaten solid food for 2 weeks. So. Shit.
- Back to design…a quiz matching the table setting to the book?!!! OK!
- I’m in like with this post about Wonder Bread being a design icon. Because this makes up for never being allowed to eat it.
I’m leavin’ yous with my All-Time Favorite Easter Card Ever. Have a great weekend. Loveyoubye, Maggie